Welcome to Fulham Green, which is located in the heart of west London and sheltered within a secluded two-acre green campus. Fulham Green offers occupiers the choice of three newly- refurbished office buildings - Bedford House, Cavendish House and Chester House – which are nestled within private landscaped grounds. Fulham Green’s occupiers benefit from an on-site Café Plum, large terrace, Fulham Flix outdoor cinema and secluded open air meeting areas within the grounds in which to work and relax.
Value for your business
Fulham Green represents considerable value to your business when you consider the proximity of key transport links, the benefit of working within a modern serviced campus space, the wide variety of local amenities and the extremely competitive occupational costs relative to Central London.
Fulham Green offers unrivalled panoramic views across the London cityscape. To the north, occupants have a clear view into the heart of the financial district, whilst the south overlooks the River Thames and the vista of Putney Bridge and its surroundings. The lower floors overlook the landscaped gardens.
Head of Retail and Marketing
Check out the video from our recent event – a Spring day to remember
* 1,500 sq ft let to Kopparberg – April 2013
* Clarendon Business Centre - opening March 2013
* 8,054 sq ft let to Sweaty Betty – February 2013
* 1,453 sq ft let to Solo UK – February 2013
* 675 sq ft let to GTC Training – February 2013
* 750 sq ft let to Gladsmuir - January 2013
* 500 sq ft let to Beth Cooper PR – January 2013